Experienced Metal Fabricators (Workshop)
LMH Engineering Limited currently has opportunities for experienced Metal Fabricators to work in our busy Production facility in Arklow, Co. Wicklow.
Over the last 50 years LMH Engineering Ltd. has grown to become one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and structural engineering companies. We offer a range of engineering services to clients in Ireland and Europe by providing complete end to end services in advanced design, engineering, BIM Modelling, manufacturing and installation. We serve a wide variety of industries including Biomass, Data Centres, Mining, Pharmaceutical, Ports and Power Generation.
- Mild and stainless steel fabrication, welding and assembly of parts.
- Read and interpret 3D models and technical drawings to fabricate steel components.
- Skilled operation of fabrication hand tools to ensure a high quality finish is achieved.
- Make a positive contribution to maintaining a workplace that is safe and tidy at all times.
- Shift from fabrication to final assembly as and when required to ensure schedule adherence.
- Assisting in site installations at customer premises as required.
- To be eligible for the role, you will need:
- Experience in the fabrication of metal components from technical drawings.
- Working knowledge of steel.
- Previous experience in a production environment.
- Team player.
- A willingness to undertake overtime as required.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace.