For over 30 years we have served clients across Europe and our project team will provide full on site installation to ensure clients receive a product that we are proud to hand over.
- For over 30 years LMH have served clients across Europe, the Middle East & Africa.
- Our capabilities ensure all international projects are completed to the highest standard.
- LMH handle all shipping and transport to the relevant destination and manage all loads to be booked in on site.
- LMH handle all paperwork and all information is uploaded to Datascope giving clients full transparency on dispatch and delivery. Our Finance team are fully equipped to deal with international financial requirements and due diligence.
- LMH can flex delivery where required and can use any alternative to Datascope at the clients request.
- LMH project teams will provide full on site support where necessary to program.
LMH Engineering Ltd. handles all aspects of site install with BIM field to review all the latest drawings for the installation procedure and to receive live data and latest drawings from the in house design team. BIM is also used to document mock ups and bench marks for client review, and to handle and identify snags that may occur and be raised and actioned on site to ensure our clients receive a product that LMH Engineering Ltd. is proud to hand over.
The BIM Software is used on site by personnel who use iPads to log information, which allows LMH Engineering Ltd. to monitor progress on site. See sample below: