Experienced Steel Erectors/Metal Fabricators (Site)
LMH Engineering Limited currently has opportunities for experienced Steel Erectors / Metal Fabricators to work on various sites across Ireland and Europe.
Over the last 50 years LMH Engineering Ltd. has grown to become one of Ireland’s leading mechanical and structural engineering companies. We offer a range of engineering services to clients in Ireland and Europe by providing complete end to end services in advanced design, engineering, BIM Modelling, manufacturing and installation. We serve a wide variety of industries including Biomass, Data Centres, Mining, Pharmaceutical, Ports and Power Generation.
- Installation of steelwork on customer sites in line with engineer instructions. These sites will be primarily in Midlands/Dublin area for Irish projects.
- Lifting and guiding steelwork into position with cranes.
- Ability to work at heights.
- Read and interpret 3D models and technical drawings for steel installations.
- Working from mobile elevated work platforms (MEWPs) to gain safe access to sections off the ground.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to satisfy the below:
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience in assembly and installation of steelwork.
- Working knowledge of steel.
- Team player.
- A willingness to undertake overtime as required.
- Proven ability to multi-task.
- Fluent English Speaker.
- Knowledge of Health and Safety in the workplace.
- Manual Handling and Safe Pass.